27 julio 2010

COSTA RICA: Mis fotos favoritas/My favourite shots

La Fortuna y alrededores / La Fortuna and surroundings

No creo que haya visto en mi vida un pais con tan densa selva. Fascinante!

I do not think I have ever seen a country with such dense forest. Breathtaking!

Rio Celeste / Blue river



Cataratas/Waterfalls


Laguna azul/Blue lagoon


Un perezoso! Viven practicamente siempre en el mismo arbol y su unica actividad es bajar solamente a defecar y beber agua cada 8 dias! Que vida!

A sloth! They live almost all their lives in the same tree and their only activity is to go down for their needs and to drink water every 8 days! What a life!

Volcan Arenal/Volcano Arenal


Muchas turistas van al volcan que suele, por ser todavia activo, escupir lava regalandole un espectaculo de luz. No tuve suerte... y aunque estuve esperando rato y rato... las nubes y el silencio del volcan me lo impidieron.

Lots of tourists travel to the volcano, which is still active, to observe the lava that at night offers a marvelous scenerary. I was unlucky and, even though I waited and waited... clouds and the silent volcano did not allow me to it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario